We'll help heal your body.
Angela Sells: MSc Advanced Musculoskeletal and Manipulative Physiotherapy, BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy, PgDip Society of Orthopaedic Medicine, MCSP, MMACP, HCPC, ACPSEM (physios in sport member).
Angela, graduated from Birmingham University in 2010, in Advanced Musculoskeletal and Manipulative Physiotherapy, and in 2001 from the University of East Anglia with a BSc in Physiotherapy.
With a warm and friendly manner Angela combines a wealth of manual therapy skills, acupuncture and soft tissue techniques to comprehensively treat sports and musculoskeletal injuries. Initially working in the NHS and as a Sports Physio since 2003, her positions included:
- Head of Physiotherapy Services at Hartpury College (treating multi-sports)
- Lead Physiotherapist to England Women Rugby 7s Squad, including the 2013 IRB 7s World Cup
- Physiotherapist to Elite England Women Rugby 15s Squad
- Gloucester All Golds Rugby League squad physiotherapist
- Gloucester Rugby Academy Physiotherapist
- Spire Perform Private Healthcare
- Lead physiotherapist to Morea Performing Arts School
Outside of work, Angela enjoys the outdoors especially running, cycling and has completed Ironman triathlons.
Having worked overseas for a number of years she is keen on snow and water sports, and loves to travel and explore new places.